MC-VDO 6000 PREMIERE

• Das Problem mit der Auflösung bei Igo8 hatte ich auch. Die Auflösung 480x272 gab es bei mir gar nicht. Und dadrauf wird beim starten zugegriffen. Lag also an der Version von IGO8. Habe es dann mit einer anderen Version ausprobiert, in der es diese Auflösung gab. Damit funktioniert es.

Funktioniert eigentlich TMC mit IGO8? Was muß man in der Software einstellen?

• Zitat

Original von Cyber_Navi
    Hi atmos,

thanks for your very important informations.

It's my pleasure

Zitat

Where i am living, there is not yet DVB-T. I could not test it before. :gap

;)

Zitat

I have even known that big problem before, but i am not able to patch it.
    While DVB-T is running, there are several other applications running on background to watching speed (ML.conf Speed = 7km) and control DVB-T.
    I hope that someone of you can resolve that problem.

I'm looking for a program like "Soti pocket controller-pro" (a task manager via activesync but seems that not work because I cant install his cab on my pn6000) to try to understand what process spike.exe launch with dvb-t but I suspect that probably dvb-t work properly only with spike.exe in background.

Zitat

Please, post your resolution for the first problem here!

It's simple, just create a script like this:

StartTara.mscr

#DVB-T Launch

Run("ResidentFlash\System\BHtest.exe")

Code
    or BTMGR.exe

Run("ResidentFlash\System\Tara.exe")

(You can use runwait for BHtest or BTMGR also)

then open multimedia.ini in \sdmmc disk\MC-VDO6000\main and replace tara.exe in StartTara.mscr in dvb-t shortcut button...

Another solution cold be add the launch of BTMGR.exe in Reg_M_I.mscr

In relation to Reg_M_I.mscr i think that probably it's better to use:

Code
    If (RegKeyExists( "HKCR", "xxxxxxx" ) = FALSE )

instead of:

Code
    If ( NOT (RegKeyExists( "HKCR", "xxxxxxxx" )))

:gap

It's a good idea but I'don't know if kill exe may cause a reset...

I'll try
    :D

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von atmos ()

• Das klingt ja alles sehr vielversprechend!

...und wenn dann da noch die Files hier fix&fertig angeboten werden, wäre das spitze.

Ich bin ehrlich. Ich habe zum größten Teil nur Bahnhof verstanden.... :(

• Das wäre eine feine Sache, ein fertiges Bundle, welches man nur auf die Karte schieben muss und gut ist es. Gibt es ja bei vielen anderen Sachen auch.

Eventuell ist dies ja möglich. Oder bei Rapidshare. Wäre auch bereit eine Kleinigkeit dafür zu bezahlen, denn die Mühe sollte auch honoriert werden.

• Hi atmos,

Zitat

Please, post your resolution for the first problem here!

It's simple, just create a script like this:

StartTara.mscr

#DVB-T Launch

Run("ResidentFlash\System\BHtest.exe")

Code
    or BTMGR.exe

Run("ResidentFlash\System\Tara.exe")

(You can use runwait for BHtest or BTMGR also)

then open multimedia.ini in \sdmmc disk\MC-VDO6000\main and replace tara.exe in StartTara.mscr in dvb-t shortcut button...

Another solution cold be add the launch of BTMGR.exe in Reg_M_I.mscr

In relation to Reg_M_I.mscr i think that probably it's better to use:

Code
    If (RegKeyExists( "HKCR", "xxxxxxx" ) = FALSE )

instead of:

Code
    If ( NOT (RegKeyExists( "HKCR", "xxxxxxxx" )))

I mean, you post your StartTara.mscr, multimedia.ini, Reg_M_I.mscr files as attachment to download and to overwrite ! Please!

Gruß

CN

• Ok, this is my modified packet

To have audio launching dvb-t on MC-VDO

Put StartTara.mscr in sdmmc disk\MC-VDO6000\MortScript

replace multimedia.ini in sdmmc disk\MC-VDO6000\Main

If you want, replace Reg_M_I.mscr in sdmmc disk\MC-VDO6000\MortScript

I think that have a better mortscript syntax...

I've tested this packet but obviously at your own risk! :D

Enjoy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von atmos ()

• Hi atmos,

thank you for your sound_fix.

Zitat

f you want, replace Reg_M_I.mscr in sdmmc disk\MC-VDO6000\MortScript

I think that have a better mortscript syntax...

Great done! Works perfekt!
    You have saved a lot of bytes with this syntax! ;D :D

Gruß

CN

PS.: @atmos, would you please to try to resolve the problem with DVB-T on MC-VDO.
    I have that device VDO PN6000 no more. So i can not test any more!

• Hallo
    endlich habe ich igo 8 zum laufen gebracht, es funktioniert alles super

Nur tmc wird nicht erkannt gibt es eine lösung wie man tmc zum laufen bringt?

• ACHTUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tut diese files von Atmos nicht kopieren , habe vor 2 Stunden damit mein navi platt gefahren , jetzt hab ich das standbild mit den Sanduhren , und es läuft absolut nicht , er will kein Firmware update von Vdo , TC als vdoservice.exe reagiert auch nicht, und über USB komm ich in den PN 6000 auch nicht rein.
    Hat vielleicht jemand eine Idee wie ich mein gerät wieder erwecken kann,oder ich kann hier nicht mehr mitmachen.
    ?( ?( ?(

• Zitat

Original von Micki11
    ACHTUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tut diese files von Atmos nicht kopieren , habe vor 2 Stunden damit mein navi platt gefahren , jetzt hab ich das standbild mit den Sanduhren , und es läuft absolut nicht , er will kein Firmware update von Vdo , TC als vdoservice.exe reagiert auch nicht, und über USB komm ich in den PN 6000 auch nicht rein.
    Hat vielleicht jemand eine Idee wie ich mein gerät wieder erwecken kann,oder ich kann hier nicht mehr mitmachen.
    ?( ?( ?(

I'm sorry but I did not understand what is your problem.

I use this 3 files of my packege from longtime and I never had any problem.

I don't think that the problem is caused from this files, probably there's another problem with your registry, do you have used a registry editor?

However do not put my files until we understand what happened

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von atmos ()

• No I don´t have used any registery editor, I only have copy the 3 files in the correct roots, and then I have test dvb-t and to this moment all was ok(sound etc.) , the problem comes when i try to shut of the Tv , I have try it again with a reset , and after this reset i only see the Startpic of vdo, and its impossible for me to start the programm I have try all , tc, firmware update connecting by usb and no results.

Hat jemand dasselbe Problem :-D) oder war es wirklich eine ausnahme bei mir.

• Zitat

Original von Micki11
    No I don´t have used any registery editor, I only have copy the 3 files in the correct roots, and then I have test dvb-t and to this moment all was ok(sound etc.) , the problem comes when i try to shut of the Tv , I have try it again with a reset , and after this reset i only see the Startpic of vdo, and its impossible for me to start the programm I have try all , tc, firmware update connecting by usb and no results.

Hat jemand dasselbe Problem :-D) oder war es wirklich eine ausnahme bei mir.

I'm very sorry :( but my files is only a launch of another program of residentflash (that start usually with the pn 6000 original software)with tara.exe and I've used this sistem daily without any problem.

To shut off the dvb-t program I've always used a prolonged pressure of On/Off button and the my pn6000 returns to the MC-VDO Premier quickly.

Im almost sure that the problem is another...

Do you have make a reset (with little reset button) without SD ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von atmos ()

• I have try all.
    I know that it is nearly impossible that this files bricks my navi.

• Zitat

Original von Micki11
    I have try all.
    I know that it is nearly impossible that this files bricks my navi.

Believe me, I'm Very sorry about that!

I've seen that there's a connector in the battery vain, probably this could be serve to unlock pna, but I don't know How...

Or you can try to leave your pna without battery but probably should be disconnect the buffering battery first.

?(