Keiner 3D-spurassistent im AE6.1?????

• I have updatet my P4420 from 5.5 to 6.1, and my charts to Q412.
    But now the 3D pictures of junction view cannot be activated, - only a primitive 2D-picture on the split screen.
    The exitviews folder is still in the flash-memory, but there is no activating-possibility in the menus.

What can I do to get the function back??

Regards Erik Nielsen (Denmark)

• Servus & :welcome: hier im Forum!

Please have a check about your setup (file structure on SD/MFD) and compare it with our infos in the wiki:
    -> http://www.gopal-navigator.de/…ionsordner_%C3%9Cbersicht
    -> http://www.gopal-navigator.de/…hp/GoPal_6.x_Installation

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Erik and welcome to the board :023:,

you said that you updated your charts (maps) to Q412. Did you also installed/updated the Exit Views? In case of doubt, delete the Exit Views on your sat nav within the folder "MapRegions" and sync the new files to your sat nav via the Medion GoPal Assistant. This way you can make sure that the new files are actually installed.

Best wishes

Gruß
    Monika

• Now it works, Thanks.
    That wiki i realy good. There was no exitviews with the update, so I have tryed to copy my old fra ver. 5.5. And that did not work. Then I found on the net a place, where I can download the files as mentioned in the wiki, - and placed them in mapregions/exitviews.
    After reset th menupoint activate crosviews appeared, and now it is working.
    I vill cancel my reservation af a Garmin.

Thank for the advise.
    Erik.

• :023:

...Then I found on the net a place, where I can download the files as mentioned in the wiki, - and placed them in mapregions/exitviews.

Oh oh, that sounds not good! If the file was missing in your library at first why didn't you syncronize again via the GoPal-Assi in order to get it - legaly - updated from Medion? Let's hope the other parts of your GoPal Software have been bought correctly!

• The update is bought via medion-shop.!!!
    But there was no exitviews with the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have wrote to the support-team about it.

I hope it will reassure you all.

regards Erik

• OK, thanks for your correction and sorry for my indicated suspicion! ;) But your used expression "Then I found on the net a place..." pointed in a different direction.

• Monika

Hat das Label [GoPal 6.x] hinzugefügt.