Finally this is my work:
Atmos VDO-Pn6000 EXtended Menu (Beta release)
This link can be used for 10 downloads, I think enough for the first beta testers, please do not re-upload or share without my consent.
This extended menu work with the original VDO software, permit to use another navigation software at the same time because I have managed to split the Gps signal in other ports and permit to use all the original software (like dvb-t ) without problems.
To try to avoid problems this menu work with a copy of ResidentFlash files in our memory card, will work also with the original path residentflsh and probably with this option device should be faster but for now it's better this way, maybe for a "Final version" I'll share a version that work with the real ResidentFlash.
For this reasons do not extract your memory card when device is on.
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1804/63379268uv0.jpg]
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3137/37750055pq9.jpg]
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9554/47081299pi8.jpg]
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/228/93587531hb9.jpg]
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8463/20302676wb6.jpg]
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5618/75876734nz2.jpg]
There's 2 important button in the system page of this menu:
"Delete Registry button": this button delete all the registry entry necessary to the menu, with this button you also return to the the original conditions to use the original VDO software without this menu (moreover also serve for who have used different launch menu like this, before).
Note that every program used usually leaves traces in the registry.
"GPS PORT Button": This button can change setting of the application that split the original Gps port (that I have changed to use other navigation software) in other ports that you can choose.
Default setting are: gps output port com 0 (original was com 1) and 2 gps virtual port, com 1 for the original software and com 5 for the other programs.
I'don not have a bluetooth/Tmc cradle and I don't know if some of this port is utilized by TMC or Bluetooth , I think not, but if someone has this cradle please report his feedback.
I kept the "Registry" button that wrote some keys in registry but now this is automatized in first installation, however this button is useful in some cases (See lower in this page).
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7008/87962031ue1.jpg]
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1640/42586904qr1.jpg]
[Blockierte Grafik: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1050/74751014ja8.jpg]
The installation is totally "easy to use":
1) Copy the ResidentFlash in a folder in the memory card with the same name ("ResidentFlash") , if your Pna is not unlocked you can copy the folder after with the menu installed.
2) Simply copy on the root of your memory card the files content in "Atmos Extended Menu" folder.
3) Reset and Turn On device, do no touch anything before all the programs are loaded.
4) You should see the original software and a little yellow button in top right, ok to the VDO warning page, set in the original software:
Setting>>Screen>>Colors>>Ipo2 to have a skin correspondence with the Atmos VDO-E-M.
5) Turn OFF (with a prolongued pressure of on/off button)
6) When the device has loaded all the programs you can use the little yellow button to see the new menu and close it with the button in top left (similar to the original)
7) optional, in the root of your memory card you should see a file call new-vdoservice.nfrun and a file call vdoservice.nfrun, if all run properly you should rename the vdoservice.nfrun in >>> old-vdoservice.nfrun and the file new-vdoservice.nfrun in >>> vdoservice.nfrun.
This this is not mandatory but advisable to improve the initial loading.
For people who have used other application with systeminformation or have used the MC-VDO at the point 4) you'll must use the "Delete registry" button and then the "registry" button, then you can turn OFF (point 5).
Like all Beta versions there's probably some adjustments to be done (like the standby-turn off-restart" commands) please report your feedback or problems in this topic.
I did not have time to work on some aspect of graphic like icons (most of these were included in the CLOSy package).
Many thanks to the Contributors of the MC-VDO Project, like Cyber navi, Micky11, CLOSY and others.
Disclaimer: This a free beta release , it's to be used at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any damages caused by using this software. Logos and marks used on this software are owned by their respective owners and licensors.
You are not authorized to use this software or any name, logo or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without my consent.
P.s. If someone is able to translate everything in german language it be appreciated.