MC-VDO 6000 PREMIERE

• Alle Investigation über dieses Thema ist interessant .

• When the problem happened to me I've unsolder the backup battery but unfortunately I have not solved :(

I'm interested in what you wrote on DVB-Antennen but I've not understand well :P

Maybe some pics may help.

Anything concerning the restore of the wince on our VDO is really interesting, I really hope we can find a way to resuscitate these PNA : drink

P.s. good news with the "Atmos extended menu":

I just have to fix some scripts to automate the installation, for now everything seems to work perfectly ...

Probably I'll need beta testers! :gap

• @atmos: Wow, the skin looks really great! I would be glad to be one of the beta testers :) Is your menu available for download?

Concerning the DVB-T antennas: i will open an extra thread about the inside view of the PN 6000. It is easy to adapt new antennas...the connectors on the back are internally connected to the tuner module via U.FL connectors. Pictures will follwow soon...see new thread.

Did you get Igo8 properly work? I still have problems detecting the TMC hardware and get the backlight settings to work. And the automatic brightness control does not work...it seem that this is triggered by the VDO Menü (which i don't use because of renaming the VDOservice.exe, so the normal menu does not appear and is not loaded).

Please let me know if you have any questions (you can always PN or Email me in english if you want).

Thanks,
    dreamy1

• this is a menu that meet the original skin call Ipo2 in on the original VDO software (you can use it now in Setting>>screen>>>Colors>>> Ipo2).

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4408/originalmv2.jpg]

The real goal in my work is that this menu will work with the original VDO software with all the original functions (also automatic brightness ) , moreover probably we'll can use the original navigation software with program like poiobserver :]

I need only some time to give a simple installation for everyone.

I'll send via MP or Mail a download to some beta testers and if all will ok I'll post a pubblic download.

For your TMC problem probably the TMC signal come out with the GPS signal but is possible to split it.

Unfortunately i don't have the TMC/Bluetooth cradle and i can't test some solutions :(

Thanks for the informations about the inside view of the PN 6000 ;)

Best regards to everyone from Italy : drink

Atmos

• Hallo, Ich habe ein VDO Dayton 6000 und ich WolfNCU Software installieren Koreanisch dich klein, mit dieser Software auch damit kann man mehrere programmes.Mais befestigt, um die DVB-T habe ich das gleiche Problem schließen, wenn nicht alle anderen Programmen funktionieren sehr gut.
    Ich konnte installieren IGO8.3 - Tomtom 7 und Navigon 7 ohne Probleme.
    Bravo für die Arbeit, die für gewöhnlich ein Menü VDO, erwarte ich, dass das Endergebnis.
    Traurig für mein Deutsch

Ciao a tutti, ho un VDO Dayton nel 6000 e installare il software Coreano WolfNCU , con questo software siamo in grado di fare partire diversi programmes.Ma per il DVB-T, ho lo stesso problema di chiusura. Qualsiasi altri programmi lavorano molto bene.
    Ho potuto installare IGO8.3 - TomTom 7 e Navigon 7 senza problema.
    Bravo per le opere di fare un menu tipicamente VDO, in attesa di vedere il risultato finale.
    Salve Atmos spero di potere provare il tu nuovo menu.Ciao
    Manduria

• Zitat

Original von JEWUWA
    da verstehe ich ja noch weniger.... :-D)

ich warte mal lieber auf atmos.....

Geht mir genauso :)

• Hallo immer keine Nachrichten von Atmos

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von manduria ()

• Hallo christian

Ich würde ja gern auf deine Mail antworten, aber dazu müsste ich deine E-MAIL Adresse kennen !

Habe auch PN da brauchst du deine Adresse nicht Preis geben !

• Irgendjemand ein Ahnung, wann es weitergeht ?

Ich kann es nicht mehr erwarten :)

Atmos, wo bist Du?