MC-VDO 6000 PREMIERE

• Be patient, I'm on the way to complete the "Atmos VDO-E-M"

;)

P.s. with Wolf-NCU (that I've tested) the dvb-t problem is the same, and it's a little more heavy than System information...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von atmos ()

• Zitat

Original von atmos
    Be patient, I'm on the way to complete the "Atmos VDO-E-M"

;)

P.s. with Wolf-NCU (that I've tested) the dvb-t problem is the same, and it's a little more heavy than System information...

Oh atmos, you are the best :)

Sorry for my impatience, but i am very very excited to test your "Atmos VDO-E-M"....this seems to be THE solution for PN 4000/6000 users!

Many thanks for your great work until now!

dreamy1

• Und wie sind die ersten Erfahrungen????
    Weiß jemend ob mit der neuen Software auch die FB RC5400 klappt?

• Hi sasy,

Zitat

Original von sasy
    Und wie sind die ersten Erfahrungen????
    Weiß jemend ob mit der neuen Software auch die FB RC5400 klappt?

du bist im falschen Thread!
    Hier geht lang http://www.forum.pocketnavigation.de/tid1123970-sid.htm !

Übrigens wir überlegen uns, ob wir dieses Projekt offline gehen lassen,
    weil beide Projekte das von atmos und das von uns so ähnlich sind.
    Und sie unterscheiden sich nur durch die Art und Weise wie man das Menü startet und im System integriert!
    Ich finde das Projekt von atmos interessanter!
    Man soll sich nur auf einem Projekt Konzentrieren!

Gruß

CN

• Also ich finde das Atmos Menü riskanter als unser MCVDO , ich hab ja mein Navi mit den Atmos dvb fixs verschossen.

Gruss Micki

• Zitat

Original von Micki11
    Also ich finde das Atmos Menü riskanter als unser MCVDO , ich hab ja mein Navi mit den Atmos dvb fixs verschossen.

Gruss Micki

I hope that I've not understood correctly

I have already said many times:

Your PN6000 was not blocked by my MCVDO dvb-fix (it's really impossible) but for other reasons or because you have not closed properly the dvb-t application.
    Adding a dll can not be responsible of your problem.

I had use my MCVDO fix for a long time , (and not only me) and nothing It's wrong.

Hovewer the A-E-M work differently from MCVDO

This not a race, we are working for the benefit of all.

I really hope that you can resolve your problem with your PNA.

Regards

• mir persönlich gefällt das MCVDO system auch besser...(kenn das atmos leider nicht ;)

a) das VDO navi gut und schön, aber seitdem man IGO8/MN7 kennt..geht man dem wohl aus dem weg ;P

b) den rest des VDOs menü nutz ich garnicht...leider nur DVB-T was ja zu Problemen führt aus dem MCVDO.

ich erachte es auch für besser beide fortzuführen....

ich bin eigentlich zufrieden mit dem MCVDO das Atomos war leider vergriffen...ich switch halt zw. vdo/mcvdo bei bedarf...damit leb ich erstmal.

ps. wer einal GARMIN XT zum laufen bringen würde wäre mal interessant weil da wird man ohne portsplitter wohl nicht drum herum kommen.

cya
    CLOSy

• Keep cool Atmos I respect your hard work , i only want warn that it is very risky to try beta version , and you know that the dvb fix not only bricks my navi , I try rescue my Pn and help make a better Menu together.

Greets

• Zitat

Original von Micki11
    Keep cool Atmos I respect your hard work , i only want warn that it is very risky to try beta version , and you know that the dvb fix not only bricks my navi , I try rescue my Pn and help make a better Menu together.

Greets

Micki...

I think there was a misunderstanding.

Yes a beta version can be risky, but in my A-E-M I do not touch nothing of the original system (only some keys in registry) , instead the real (probable) risk is use the dvb-t with the MC-VDO, because to exit from TV we must OFF a device with this application active, and this with or without my fix because this fix launch only an original VDO .dll (necessary to hear tv sound).

You can launch this .dll without launch the dvb-t and you can off device without problems, because this dll is launched from the original vdo software and it can't cause problems.

Hence the real problem is not the .dll that i've add, but turn off our PNA when tara.exe is active.

For this reason I'm working on a menu that can launch dvb-t with the original software...

I hope you have understand what I mean and I will be happy if you will want to help me.

Regards...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von atmos ()

• Hallo
    habe mein navizurück vom werkstat wieder heil bekommen, wenn ich richtig verstanden habe ist komplette betrieb system neu aufgespielt worden
    Micki wie sieht es bei dir aus?

• ja das ging unter garantie, allerdings habe ich das gehäuse nicht auf gemacht, also alles sauber..