Beiträge von jobocu4

What about GAPI???
    I've seen Scuum ...but my GAPI always gone for this problem....and what about messages that my device is not the right one??? ?(

I have becker 7934, must be right one!! I 've seen R10, R6 etc...what are they? How can I control which "R" is mine?
    WHY GAPI are not suitable for MY BECKER? ?( :( X(

Again...on my package was write....software v.1.3 C
    When I download an update come 1.3.2 ?
    Are the same?

If I cannot install software cause no changes could be done permanently in window...every time I turn OFF\ON ..IS all my system restored in Good conditions?? ....Is registry always clean?? have I everytime a clean machine???

Which kind of software u have installed on your 7934 ???
    I have tried (they WORK) the ones mentioned in last post...but which ones could I install...and they GO for sure ???...a list? please...

--------------

To Alhifi :

Can u make an example on how to manage your procedure?
    I have "registry workshop"...export registry before....export registry after....and then, how I can compare and save them in a txt file?
    How insert at start up with "ns.exe" this differente values taking from a txt file restoring the right conditions demands from softwares?

What about GAPI???
    I've seen Scuum :) ...but my GAPI always gone for this problem....and what about messages that my device is not the right one??? I have becker 7934, must be right one ?( I 've seen R10 etc...what are they? How can I control which "R" is mine?

Again...on my package was write....software v.1.3 C
    When I download an update come 1.3.2 ?
    Are the same?

Read U soon :D

just...another little question..... ?(

When I install a program, obviously in "\my flash disk\..." via active sync all goes well but whne I switch OFF all system link are cancelled but I'v enoticed the program still work :)

Seems Becker reset all window, perhaps even the registry and no way to find UNSTILL program in the controll pannel.....I've tried TCMPC (OK) , PocketXpdf (OK---but ONLY after copyng in the same directory "aygshell), JZPAIN (OK---same "aygshell")........

Copying "packdll" in windows and all seems to work but if turn OFF...than On...all DLL are gone ?( X( ...WHY ?
    I ' ve also tried to INSTALL GAPI....same way....turn OFF...and all is gone :evil:

Solution? ?(

When I choose device in GAPI...I set Becker 7934 but all the choices say is not my device... ?( Why???

----

I know I'm a bit ASKING ;) but as I said this is the only GREAT forum and GREAT PEOPLE ;) that can help me

READ U SOON :D

Hi again ... :)

Thanks for ns-script instructions...I'll give it a look so to try to change my script in this other program without copyright....

------------------------------------

Switch direclty on desktop I intend in such way.....

Here is what I' ve done with My own PIMP :

Clik On----------- start the original shell, but I've modified the button for the pictureViewer and changed (even in aspect image ;) ) ...when is press It activate (with script) all shortcuts on the desktop and show the taskbar....

My problem is that the original Shell.exe still remain active and so the desktop (tha lie background the Shell) is not visible.....I must activate ITaskMng to STOP Shell.exe from running :(
    So if I could run a program (with SCRIPT) that in automatic STOP (REALLY) the Shell , than MY DESKTOP will be showed....or some command that bring the desktop in front of the shell.....but I'll preferred to STOP the Shell from running.

Any Ideas???

I'll give a look to "SystemInformation"....but is it in german? the site seems so...hope the program is in english

Read U soon :D

Alhifi ---------------- :D SOLUTION

----------------------------------------------

Tell us exactly what you want to do and we can help you!

If you only want a windows-desktop, you must replace the file \My Flash Disk\Shell.exe, this is the original which shows the four buttons for navigation, music, picture and settings, with something else. Here you can use the software "ShowTaskbar.exe", which is in the PMB-Zipfile. Rename Shell.exe with whatever you want, then save "ShowTaskbar.exe" as "Shell.exe" in the My Flash Disk-folder. Then you have your desktop.

If you want a little more like scripting or other programs to start during the boot-sequence, then look at "RunINI", which is also in the zip-file, but renamed into "ShellPMB.exe". You need "ShellPMB.exe", save it as "Shell.exe" to the My Flash Disk-folder, copy the File "RunINI.ini" in the same folder and edit it, it looks like below:

[RUN]
    app1= "\My Flash Disk\Tools\ShowTaskBar.exe /hide"
    app2= "\My Flash Disk\Tools\ns.exe /mo '\My Flash Disk\Tools\nsscript\install.ns'",hide
    app3= "\My Flash Disk\ShellOriginal.exe"

Here you can configure the programs which should be startet during the boot-sequence, in this example you see the second entry, which starts a ns-script ...

During the boot-sequence the 7934 executes the "Shell.exe" (which is after the things above the renamed "RunINI.exe"), the programm starts everything which was found in the "RunINI.ini" in the same folder ...

Hope it helps ...

---------------------------------------------------

You can not save something permanently in the windows-folder on the 7934, only on "My Flash Disk" and, of course, "Storage Card". If something must be saved in the windows-folder, it should be done during bootup with a script and copy-commands ... but the only thing that is startet during bootup is the "Shell.exe" ... so this one must be replaced with something else ... look at PMB ... this one does nothing else, replacing the original shell.exe. But you cannot operate with the 7934 completely without the original "Shell.exe", because this one does some settings and the most important thing: it turned off the modlights!

Ciaoi
    Alhifi

FIRST.....REALLY GREAT THANKS :D

So many days of search on the web and hardly test of my own work...going mad :-D) ?( :evil: : drink :D

to: HSVMichi
    As Alhifi says if I copy in the startup menu ...not work!!....nothing rests in "windows" when becker is turned off....so... isn't a real pocketPC?! :-O ?(

to Alhifi :

You ARE GREAT!!! :D

I know well the "Shell.exe" is really important....and I've already tried the trik to rename it ;) all my script (I USE mortsript..... ns-script is better? same functions? is there a manual on how it works??? ) all done but my problem is the ability to do autorun operations at start up....
    SEEMS U've SOLVED MY PROBLEMS ;) I'll give it now a try!!...

So here is what I'll do...

...Ok!!!!!!!!!! NOW IT RUN automatically :D ;) ALFIHI...GREAT again ;D

Now...START with FINE TUNING :D

Other questions:

1)As u said MortScript has copyright...so when it's started appear a window :( not to beautiful see something like this....must press ok and close this window manually :evil: ....with other script no problem like this? can I start without this window??

I know U used ns-script but I need a manul to managed it...and at this time,I've all my MortScript done :D

2) is there any command that let me switch directly on desktop???...so I could run this exe in the RunIni and have my desktop at start up!!!

3) is there something that let me desktop's shortcuts in the position I want...cause when I start up they go in the way they want ?( :(

Thanks ....hope read u soon :]

RE post My first Problem......
    --------------------------------------------------

Hi

I bought a 7934...and after a week of search on the net I can say :

- You are the best boys for it!

My problem is about translate your work and all your (really cool) post\forum....I appreciate if someone could solve my doubts and questions on how to manage every PIMP!!!...but in english\italian!!! (we can create an english section) ...or an email direct contact ... APPRECIATE your works and time especially made by "Alhifi" always present in every post ...WOW!!!

In my "private work" on it I was able to do such a work :
    - same as Alhifi tell about MortScript!
    But my problem is that I cannot run MortSript on windows start up !!!!
    I must go to activate manually lunching after enter in My flash...

Can U help me boys???? PLEASE!!!!!

Let's open an english GLOBAL section!!!...and a preferred email line

I'm waiting for your HELP!!!!!

P.s. Your PIMp is great but menu and programm will be in german not suitable for me....would like in ITALIAN....someone patiance to explain me how to have a PIMPED BECKER IN ITALIAN ????? PLEASE!!!

Hi BOYS :D

Hope this post will be usefull for everyone in the world (FIRST....me too ;) )

Would like to solve every problem, doubt and question about 7934...but in english....global way :D I'll hope to get ITALIAN too in this way!!! :P...cause I want to PIMP IT but in ITALIAN WAY MENUS !!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!...and make it REALLY PIMPED on OUR OWN ;) ;D :D

Hi :)

I bought a 7934...and after a week of search on the net I can say :

- You are the best boys for it! ;)

My problem is about translate :-D) your work and all your (really cool) post\forum....I appreciate if someone could solve my doubts and questions on how to manage every PIMP!!!...but in english\italian!!! (we can create an english section) ...or an email direct contact :P ... APPRECIATE your works and time especially made by "Alhifi" always present in every post ...WOW!!! :D

In my "private work" on it I was able to do such a work ;D :
    - same as Alhifi tell about MortScript! ;)
    But my problem is that I cannot run MortSript on windows start up ?( X( :( !!!!
    I must go to activate manually :( lunching after enter in My flash...

Can U help me boys???? PLEASE!!!!!

Let's open an english GLOBAL section!!!...and a preferred email line ;)

I'm waiting for your HELP!!!!!

P.s. Your PIMp is great but menu and programm will be in german :( not suitable for me....would like in ITALIAN....someone patiance to explain me how to have a PIMPED BECKER IN ITALIAN ????? PLEASE!!!