Beiträge von jobocu4

Hi

Cost 32 euro, a bit expensive but device like this (sd4gb without sdhc) are rare to find and their price is a bit high....but if I can have all my NAV and Progs with me it's OK :D

Here " http://www.eprice.it/default.aspx?sku=1185286 " you can see detail and a cheaper price.

I think cards with x factor (ex. x133 & x150) could be a little better in perfom but prepare to spend 45 euro.....and I'm not sure about their compatibility...may someone knows well......so I've bought a simple SD (no x factor)...hoping would be good....still know I think so.

It is recognized and all programs seem to run (2,37 gb on it...and still 1,37 free for other things :D ;) )...not all 4gb are used, prepare for 3,7 gb...as you know.

Bye :)

PS any one tested WELL a 4gb on becker 7934?

Hi

I sut up myself the problem to change in registry the path for TomTom searching MAPS on the SD-card...so instead of documets when I press TomTom.exe it create in the registry the right search on SD-card.

Wanna know just few thing about it, please :

1) When I change in the registry the path could be in some manner wrong for other applications to run ?? ...I think no, cause in tha that folder ("my documents") you cannot install nothing permanently...is it right?

2) HOW CAN I FIX SATELLITES??? WHEN I SETUP FROM TOMTOM THE CORRECT DEVICE I CHOOSE ..." GPS NMEA....TRANSFER TO 38400....GPS SERIAL COM2" IS IT RIGHT???? ....CAUSE IT CANNOT FIND SATELLITE'S SIGNAL ????!!!! .... HAVE TO RUN ANYONE EXTERNAL PROGRAM TO GET THE SATELLITE'S SIGNAL ???

THX

Hi :)

This is what my MortScript do....when I push photoViewer Button start a script that make desktop shortcuts of my program and start taskbar, so I'm alble to switch off shell.exe.....but everytime I push photoViewer button re-create shortcuts, so they are mixed.....I think that creating them only at start up maybe is the proper solution....

My question is....is there a way to stop the shell without ITaskMng ?? can I execute a command that can stop really a running programm, in this case Shell.exe???

About settings I would like to know if the windows clock could be in some way set to right....cause when I connect on navigation mode (MN5) the right time is set (satellite time)...a way to have the right hour in windows?

:D peace

Patience... yes....it's only the fact that in this 2 weeks I'm going slightly MAD pimpimg, reading post ("all" in german....but kind of "angel" that message to me in english :D ;) THANKS ) , writng one, making my own script......it'a a little bit funny this feeling inside :D ;D ...ops 14\ 1 \ 2008 new GAPI ?! ehm...just one day ;)

....althought I cannot speak and read german I've read all post trying to solve my problems.....create ( new ) one post cause seems have no answer in all 50+ post 8) ....but I still have no aswer....hope I'll have....but seems goes the world : drink ....what about it?! :D GIVE ME A HAND ;D

Hi

I Bought a 7934 :) and already PIMPED ;) (my own script + some GOOD PMB ;) THANKS! )

NEED your HELP, PLEASE....

Have questions:

1) I see that every time I turn OFF the BECKER, all "window" files seem to be restored so I cannot install anyhing (except "auto-running" programs....TCMP, pocketXpdf,etc...)....my questions... IS THE REGISTRY ALWAYS CLEAN ? EVERY TIME I TURN OFF, ARE RESTORED IN "windows" directory THE SAME CONDITIONS TO PERFORM IT WELL (as it was new) ??? ....I ask it cause the system seems to run a bit slowly (may be is just mine impression ?!).....how many programs can I install on " My Flash Disk " not to alarm system from running slowly ? WHICH PROGRAMS RUN CORRECTLY FOR 7934 ?

2) On my package there is a label.... " software version v 1.3 C " ...WHAT DOES IT MEAN ? I search in "mnav" and the file "VERSION.txt" tells me " 2.2.6 " , possible ??? In my BECKER DVD the "VERSION.txt" file tells " 2.6.06 " but when I try to UPDATE appears a message that I've already installed a newer version ?!....also I have downloaded the UPDATE " 1.3.2 " .....better to install this last one ( " 1.3.2 " ) ??

3) If I want to restore factory conditions what should I do ? ...IS THIS CORRECT ? : CANCELL ONLY THE DIRECTORY " MNAV " , charge MY REGISTRY BACKUP (made before the PIMP ;) ) , START MY BECKER DVD WITH THE SOFTWARE ( OR MAYBE (is the same?) THE UPDATE 1.3.2 )....WITH JUST THIS 3 STEPS, IS IT ALL RIGHT ? HAVE I A NEW (same as I bought) PERFORMING BECKER 7934 ? ...also without charging on the registry backup ??

4) When I install " GAPI " and go select my device nothing goes right in the choices...WHY???.... Could it maybe depend from my software version ( 2.2.6 ) ?? update to 1.3.2 can solve it ? ..... where can I controll the R (=release?...ex R10, R6 ) ?

5) If I want something can work I MUST INSTALL IN MY FLASH DISK or when I turn off all goes away...OK...but HOW CAN I RESTORE EVERY TIME MISSING DLL ( GX.dll, etc...) in "windows" directory so that all programs can run again ??? ... in same case I copy the DLL directly in the same directory in which I've installed the program, but IF I could be able to restore (better automatically at the start up) the DLL in "windows" directory would be BETTER way....any suggestions ?? Will it work this step ??

6) SPICE question ;) :
    Is it possible running for example Miomap, iGo, MN6 (other?) from the sd-card ?? is it possible install (and then run) directly on(from) the SD-card ? If I copy in the sd-card and than run the setUp will I have the possibility to install it in the SD-CARD ?? ...After setup, do they need anything in "windows" directory or can they run properly from the SD-card ?

7) 4Gb Sd-card can run on 7934 ? which one ?

REALLY REALLY GREAT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP !!!

HOPE TO READ U SOON...I wanna work on my becker!!

:)

ps. I know so many questions but a global solution could be rightly then read all posts ( HOWEVER I' ve read all and translate....HARD WORK for ME )....and I need it now :D

THANKS!