PIMP and MORE...In ENGLISH

• Hi BOYS :D

Hope this post will be usefull for everyone in the world (FIRST....me too ;) )

Would like to solve every problem, doubt and question about 7934...but in english....global way :D I'll hope to get ITALIAN too in this way!!! :P...cause I want to PIMP IT but in ITALIAN WAY MENUS !!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!...and make it REALLY PIMPED on OUR OWN ;) ;D :D

• RE post My first Problem......
    --------------------------------------------------

Hi

I bought a 7934...and after a week of search on the net I can say :

- You are the best boys for it!

My problem is about translate your work and all your (really cool) post\forum....I appreciate if someone could solve my doubts and questions on how to manage every PIMP!!!...but in english\italian!!! (we can create an english section) ...or an email direct contact ... APPRECIATE your works and time especially made by "Alhifi" always present in every post ...WOW!!!

In my "private work" on it I was able to do such a work :
    - same as Alhifi tell about MortScript!
    But my problem is that I cannot run MortSript on windows start up !!!!
    I must go to activate manually lunching after enter in My flash...

Can U help me boys???? PLEASE!!!!!

Let's open an english GLOBAL section!!!...and a preferred email line

I'm waiting for your HELP!!!!!

P.s. Your PIMp is great but menu and programm will be in german not suitable for me....would like in ITALIAN....someone patiance to explain me how to have a PIMPED BECKER IN ITALIAN ????? PLEASE!!!

• Alhifi ---------------- :D SOLUTION

----------------------------------------------

Tell us exactly what you want to do and we can help you!

If you only want a windows-desktop, you must replace the file \My Flash Disk\Shell.exe, this is the original which shows the four buttons for navigation, music, picture and settings, with something else. Here you can use the software "ShowTaskbar.exe", which is in the PMB-Zipfile. Rename Shell.exe with whatever you want, then save "ShowTaskbar.exe" as "Shell.exe" in the My Flash Disk-folder. Then you have your desktop.

If you want a little more like scripting or other programs to start during the boot-sequence, then look at "RunINI", which is also in the zip-file, but renamed into "ShellPMB.exe". You need "ShellPMB.exe", save it as "Shell.exe" to the My Flash Disk-folder, copy the File "RunINI.ini" in the same folder and edit it, it looks like below:

[RUN]
    app1= "\My Flash Disk\Tools\ShowTaskBar.exe /hide"
    app2= "\My Flash Disk\Tools\ns.exe /mo '\My Flash Disk\Tools\nsscript\install.ns'",hide
    app3= "\My Flash Disk\ShellOriginal.exe"

Here you can configure the programs which should be startet during the boot-sequence, in this example you see the second entry, which starts a ns-script ...

During the boot-sequence the 7934 executes the "Shell.exe" (which is after the things above the renamed "RunINI.exe"), the programm starts everything which was found in the "RunINI.ini" in the same folder ...

Hope it helps ...

---------------------------------------------------

You can not save something permanently in the windows-folder on the 7934, only on "My Flash Disk" and, of course, "Storage Card". If something must be saved in the windows-folder, it should be done during bootup with a script and copy-commands ... but the only thing that is startet during bootup is the "Shell.exe" ... so this one must be replaced with something else ... look at PMB ... this one does nothing else, replacing the original shell.exe. But you cannot operate with the 7934 completely without the original "Shell.exe", because this one does some settings and the most important thing: it turned off the modlights!

Ciaoi
    Alhifi

• Hey , this english thread is a great idea , i recently got my mothers old becker traffic assist highspeed 7934 , i was wondering how i would go about unlocking it ?