Beiträge von jobocu4

Hi

Is it possible to install windows media player? I've tried but : error message ...WMP is not supported for my device Becker7934 ... ???

Maybe I must put before installing some DLL in window directory ???
    ?(

I've tried from 7 to 9 version but seem not to install :(

Hi there :D

mp3player_org ??? what is it?

.....I 've installed via activesync, copied on PC, uninstalled the Mp3player, copied the files from PC to SD...and :D than....the Player runs GOOD (cause turning off the becker all registry settings are restored as new, so any program could NOT mantain installation settings in the registry or in windows.

I've solvede the problem for M3U :D :P ;)

If u create one from Winamp you must rename it to ".txt", open and edit the right way to find your music (the one you have on your SD).... "\Storage Card\Music\ song title.mp3" and make a list in this way :D
    Rename the file in ".m3u" and copy where u want....than if you tap on it inside the mp3Player your OWN FAVORITE SELECTION is PLAYED :D

We Are a GREAT Team!
    ;)

Here I am :)

I've tried your "present" :D ...I must say that is Really good!! ....stop and "still running in background" buttons, button for black screen(battery saver), and Playlist editor....but I have a little problem....when I create an M3U file from WinAmp and copy on SD....the file is known from the Mp3PLAYER (as a M3U appears between songs) but when I click on it the Playlist doesn't start :( ??? why???

I Have Seen also the creation of 2 files.... "mp3player.last" one in "My flash disk" (=last song) and another one in Sd root card (=last playlist created)

Thanks for reply :)
    Bye

Ps. the version 4 is different? in what?

WOW ....Great present !!! :D

REALLY THANKS!!!! :D

....Can it manage M3U Playlist ? or can you only create yours from the program (favorites) ?

It's late night but I'm happy for this rar ;)

Hi,

I would like to know if there is an MP3 player that I could install (and will RUN WELL) on my Becker 7934....???

I want a Player with this tips :

1) it can manage Playlist (M3U)
    2) with big buttons (to easy touching in car)
    3) display 320x240
    4) text (title & author) for the playing song
    [ 5 ) skinnable ]

I've tried various software but it's a very hard work to find one with this functions :( and that can RUN GOOD on WinCE 4.2 Net core

Becker's Player would be onestly good but it has no way to manage playlist X( ?( and play songs alphabetically :( ...and TCMPC has small buttons

Anyone knows (or HAVE ;) ) an MP3player suitable for me?

Anyone could "create" a free MP3Player with such interface and opitions? :D maybe from the Becker's Player ??

Thanks for YOUR answers :)
    Hope soon cause I'm going crazy on searching :-D)

Bye :)

Hi :D

I've already found the fonts (hope are the right ones)....the 3 mentioned : arial, arialk, arialbd...maybe are necessary cause I've noticed the the time in navigation windows isn't diplayed properly (may fonts in use are too large)...and with this 3 ones think all well be good :D

In "SPGPS.ini " my string was alrready modified with 1.000000 value for simulation...right way is to test on field if seems to go slow or not....appreciate ALL your work and answers....GREAT FORUM GUYS! :D

Zitat

Original von triplesix
    Hi!

To me, it seems that if you are using MN6 (e.g. 6.1 Build 555) it's not necessary to copy the fonts to you Windows/fonts folder. At least in my case...
    Refering to the display-problems other users had, i'd suppose these only occur if MN 6.5.1 Build 297 is used.

Regards,

Hi :)

I think so...in fact I'm using a version 6...not 6.5.

So If I'll use the 6.5.1 ( the 6.5.2 someone said not run on becker 77934 ? ) I must do this changes :

1) SPGPS.INI:
    [Default Sensor Gps Serial]
    ConnectionType=1
    Port=1
    BaudRate=4800
    TimeOut=5

UserSettings.default:
    <GPS>
    <Type>2</Type>
    <GPSPort>2</GPSPort>
    <TMCPort />
    <Baudrate>9600</Baudrate>
    <DRVPrefix />
    </GPS>

UserSettings.xml:
    <GPS>
    <Type>2</Type>
    <GPSPort>2</GPSPort>
    <TMCPort></TMCPort>
    <DRVPrefix></DRVPrefix>
    </GPS>

2) copy in windows\fonts ...... where can I download the right ones ?

3) what else ????

Thanks
    :)

PS IS it maybe mine impression or MN6 run slowly on becker 7934 ?? ...I've only tried the simulation's navigation but it seems not so performing

:D I know WinCE files cannot be killed cause the system will be unstable :gap

I concer about other programs (exactly the one you' ve mentioned)...but also also programs that with theri exit button they do not exit at all.

And if this solution for EXIT MN6 could be adapted for every program :D ....with such a clck on BEcker button you can exit ....simply :D
    Is there a possibility to have an exit like this? which changes and how you could make in frage.exe and key.exe to point to every program I want to exit whit your WONDERFUL solution???

;D

Zitat

Original von xalioraven

all information which is stored in \My Flash Disk or \Storage Card will be safe. all other stuff is always "new" on every "hard ON OFF". yes it is safe to kill MN6

Always :D
    Thanks

.....In WinCE "all" applications remain on their run....so could be better to KILL all of them ???

Example....You said is SAFE to Kill MN6 .... SO, to gain much memory, is it also safe KILL MNVACE (= MN5) after every use ???? cause I've notice that from the becker's SHELL , MNVACE still remain active....and so do viewer and music programs on the becker Shell....better Kill them? ;)

Hi

After pimping a bit...now I'm trying also this MN6 :D ...I have copied all on my SD and....

I have changed as you said :

SPGPS.INI:

[Default Sensor Gps Serial]
    ConnectionType=1
    Port=1
    BaudRate=4800
    TimeOut=5

UserSettings.default:

<GPS>
    <Type>2</Type>
    <GPSPort>2</GPSPort>
    <TMCPort />
    <DRVPrefix />
    </GPS>

UserSettings.xml:

<GPS>
    <Type>2</Type>
    <GPSPort>2</GPSPort>
    <TMCPort></TMCPort>
    <DRVPrefix></DRVPrefix>
    </GPS>

....AND magically GPS works!!! :D

but I'm asking....this is the ONLY changed I have made....If I click on MN6.exe it seems ALL STARTS WELL.... I would like to know what about other changes that you said must done ??? about FONTS ? ...seems that these are not necessary... ????

Am I running MN6 (with ONLY "SPGPS.INI", "UserSettings.default", "UserSettings.xml" changed) well ???????
    OR have to do other changes??? ?( ?(

[/quote]

Hi,

1) you can rename the MNAVDCE.exe, but the Button Navigation starts (needs) the MNAVDCE.exe. So if you rename OUR MNAVDCE.exe you must have another MNAVDCE.exe to start OUR RENAMED MNAVDCE.exe.

2)You can press the "becker-button" in every window you are. when you exit MN6 with ja, key.exe and frage.exe will stop.

i hope i understood your question in the right way.[/quote]

All in the right way, thanks xalioraven :D

And what about some stored information...example, last location or so on....ARE this informations (with an instruction like KILL.exe) lose ? is it safe to exit MN6 killing it?

You have done a wonderful work and always so friendly and genius :D

THANKS xalioraven!!! :D

On my original Becker OS I've no MN5 , I have only MNAVCE.exe , I think this the MN5.exe...is it right ??

I will try to rename my EXE file to run MN5 or MN6 (example choosing them from a desktop shortcut ;) ).....I've understood that YOUR MNAVDCE.EXE starts MN6.exe and key.exe....

1) could I rename YOUR MNAVCE.EXE or must have ONLY this name ( to let key.exe & frage.exe run properly) ???......

2) I would also like to know if on every press of "becker-button" will appear the choice window (ja , nein ) concerning not in which MN6 program window I am (ex. start, select city, select map, .... ) ??? and if when I exit MN6 the key.exe & frage.exe stop from running ???

Thanks a lot !!!! as usual :D
    Great work! ;D

Hi

I think this a GREAT solution :D

But just to be sure that I have understood properly :

1) I've MN6 on SD (the [2577] is usufull.....cause I've ONLY copyed the MN6 directory and it seems to work ...is it right only copy the MN directory?)

2) must copy your MNAV files an "my flash" with your procedure renaming mnavce.exe

3) if I run MN5... will this button function the same way ?
    I've noticed that the only way to stop mnavce is to KILL it cause with a task it is impossible....but when I kill with ITaskMg appears a window alert....with your trick teh winwow alert appear? from the video seems NOT :)

4) would like to know what the program in your MNAV do, cause I have my own script (with MortScript maded)...and cause I'm real curios and thirsty of knowledge ;) .....so .... a) mortscript.exe is the "ambient" ; b) kill.exe and kill.mscr are instruction to kill mnavce.exe from running ; c) MNAVCE.exe , key.exe and frage.exe ?????? what do they do ?

Really GREAT THANKS
    :)