Richtiges Hardreset bei Navigon 2410?

• the appliance is the 2410 and then updated to 2510 2410 upgrade to 2510Gestern.
    The SD card that contain no longer detect and I delete, he is still the appliance with a USB cable to the PC must be exposed and fully charged.
    This is happening now, but changed in any way. Although I the backup was restored but does not change.
    I still get the message: continue to ensure that this device is fully connected to power supply ChargedAND. You can load your device to a USB connector computer only if you change it or.
    Can someone tell me how I solve this? The battery is fully charged. Green light.
    Thank you in advance.
    Willy.
    [Automatically translated by Microsoft® Translator]

• Dear, I am in the possession of 2410, which I have geupdate to 2510. Everything have gone to wish, but if I uncouple now the navigon ,he must start up normally. And he does not do that, he gives the start bild and gives then reported that the battery must be loaded entirely. This is the case, because the green lichtje nevertheless burns and gives he always the same wrongly. If I connect him on pc. and to Navigon Fresh go I can do everything with toestel. The recording to Navigon has happened because there becomes 2510 where taken. The products bought with all which I had bought for this toestel. Reported that I fence on receive is: Before continuing make sure this device is fully chargedANDconnected to power supply. You may only load your device at a computer’s USB socket when you switch the device off. The Navigon have been loaded entirely, because it burns slightly green. I have also already put a backup back but this gives results also no. I have also already done reset, but nothing happened.

I hope that YOU find a solution. Sorry that I leave this way react.
    Willy

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Willy,

First connect the 2410 to the computer and backup eveything to your computer hard drive.
    Then open \Navigon\version.xml with the editor.
    Change these lines:
    <version>7.6.0</version>
    <build>824</build>
    <brand>NAVIGON_EU</brand>
    <platform>2510</platform>

to:
    <version>7.5.9</version>
    <build>824</build>
    <brand>NAVIGON_EU</brand>
    <platform>2410</platform>

Save version.xml

Start Fresh and retry upgrade to 2510.

Good luck
    Thorsten

• Hi y sit in the version maps but y can't thake that chance de nummers of versioen.

What can y do??

• I have the settings change but y can not transfer the file on navigon.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von willydebakker ()

• Dear I have connected the navigon on a rag top with Vista and can the value select but I cannot change them. Also tried on pc. with Windows XP and also the value can select, but I cannot change them. What do I wrong??

• Dear, I have done what ge had recommended. After the herstart of the Navigon appears have installed 2510. That is therefore well. Afterwards I had start up him and he reflects the same wrongly as formerly. I think that I bring back him tomorrow to the shop and then they must see there but what them to do. 2 years have guarantee. I am tired, the problems of Navigon. Thank hou for the provided tips I YOU further on altitude. Willy.

• Today toestel done at salesman and he put for once more to send for breakdown service, but I have refused this and afterwards he me a new toestel have handed over.
    Willy.