@tomic-Skin V2.1 Final (SR2) für Z107/108/203/204/205 // Update 22.5.2010

• hab´s heute mittag erst runtergeladen.

Nachdem ich nun wie von Dir erklärt die "icon_phone_on.bmp " gelöscht habe funzt es!
    Danke

Gruß
    Kendu

• @tomic,

I have finished the whole french translation of your skin and everything seems to be OK except one or two word for which I had difficulties to translate precisely with a few short words : french language often uses long sentences.
    I have now two questions :
    1- is it possible to upload this "french pack" with a "readme.txt" file on this website, in order to give users the possibility to download it? Or do you prefer me to send you the files and you will manage by yourself the way to propose it?
    2- Could it be possible to have your authorisation to propose the whole skin (your files and the french translation) on a french forum (mioskins.org could be the best one), in order to facilitate the fact to find easily your skin?

If I just mention by the proper URL the address of the first page of this post on the forum, the majority of french users would be unable to find where the could download the skin, becauuse of the difficulties with the german language.

Tnaks a lot for your very nice job : the use of your skin with my mother language is now very pleasant!!!

• @tomic,

thank you for your very positive and quick answer.
    Do you prefer that I create an archive with the whole contain, which means the contain of your skin and inside the same archive the modified files for the french translation (as replacement of your files), or do you prefer that I only propose a "pack" with all the "french files" structured like in your skin?
    I think that the second solution would be better. A user should install your skin, and then only copy the "french content" of "ui_becker" in order to use the french version.
    In this case it would be obvious for all the users that they are using @tomic skin and that they have added a french translation (an additionnal layer ...).

• hi
    sorry i did not read the whole topic but where can i find the @tomic skin for SR1 please ?

• @tomic,

it is so pleasant to use your skin that I was dreaming about some improvements, and I have tested a first possibility.

Concerning the speedcams alarms (I know that tis function is forbidden in Germany ...) I have modified the bmp file "speed_cams.bmp" so that the background color of the image showing the type of speedcam (fixed, mobiles, on traffic lights ...) is now different depending on the type : I have created a red background for fixed speedcams, a yellow one for mobiles, and a blue one for speedcams on traffic lights.
    My question is now : would it be possible to associate a different sound to each type of speedcam? It would be very interesting to be able to identify the type with the sound itself without beeing forced to look at the picture. Do you know how I could modify the program in order to select the proper audio file for each type of alarm?

I can of course send you my modified bmp file if you are interested.

Thank you for your help.

• Na toll, der Gute kann wohl doch nicht lesen :cursing:

Erst bietest Du Ihm an er kann es mit den anderen Texten in anderen Foren einstellen, jetzt verbiegt er bereits die Grafiken.
    Immer der selbe Mist :thumbdown:

Duke2

• hi
    sorry i did not read the whole topic but where can i find the @tomic skin for SR1 please ?

There are no more Files Online for SR1 because nobody will keep SR1 on his Device.

Would be the best to ask Markus using private Message for the Files.

You will find the actual Files on Page #1

Regards Duke2

• dukeII :
    i use the SR1 because my pna is a medion and not a becker ;)
    and only this version SR1 is running on my medion (with becker_Z205.ini)

• ich habe ein kleines Problem bekommen

seit dem SR2 auf dem Z204 bekomme ich bei der Nachtansicht die QWERTZ-Tastatur nicht mehr vollständig angezeigt. D.h., ich kann die Buchstabenfelder zwar sehen, aber es ist nicht mehr ersichtlich (schwarzer Aufdruck auf den Tastenfeldern fehlt), welcher Buchstabe gedrückt werden muss...weil ich Idiot die tastaturbelegung nicht auswendig kenne, wäre es für mich sinnvoll, zu erfahren, ob da ein softwarefehler vorliegt oder was anderes?...wie gesagt: Die Tastatur ist komplett weiß---wo ist da der Fehler?

DANKE Dir

:evil: KiepenkerlMS...DER "einzig WAHRE Andreas"

ich gönn mir ne Pause...die BAG kommt ?( ?( ?( : drink : drink : drink ; :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• ich habe ein kleines Problem bekommen

seit dem SR2 auf dem Z204 bekomme ich bei der Nachtansicht die QWERTZ-Tastatur nicht mehr vollständig angezeigt. D.h., ich kann die Buchstabenfelder zwar sehen, aber es ist nicht mehr ersichtlich (schwarzer Aufdruck auf den Tastenfeldern fehlt), welcher Buchstabe gedrückt werden muss...weil ich Idiot die tastaturbelegung nicht auswendig kenne, wäre es für mich sinnvoll, zu erfahren, ob da ein softwarefehler vorliegt oder was anderes?...wie gesagt: Die Tastatur ist komplett weiß---wo ist da der Fehler?

DANKE Dir

PS.: Habe es vorher nicht bemerkt, da ich nachts selten fahre

ich gönn mir ne Pause...die BAG kommt ?( ?( ?( : drink : drink : drink ; :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Habe es gerade mal kontrolliert.Also bei mir zeuigt es die Qwertz tastatur bei Tag und bei Nacht gleich an.geht einwandfrei.Hat sonst noch jemand Probs mit der Tastatur?

• Habe es gerade mal kontrolliert.Also bei mir zeuigt es die Qwertz tastatur bei Tag und bei Nacht gleich an.geht einwandfrei.Hat sonst noch jemand Probs mit der Tastatur?

Ist in sofern jetzt nicht SOOO tragisch, da ich ja Spracheingabe habe...aber Du weißt ja, wie es manchmal ist...Du sprichst "Münster" und sollst nach "Aibach" dann geleitet werden, also Orte, die sich phonetisch überhaupt nicht ähneln.

Nach mehreren Resets bleiben die Qwertz-Tasten im Nachtmodul weiß, d.h. ohne Beschriftung.

• dukeII :
    i use the SR1 because my pna is a medion and not a becker ;)
    and only this version SR1 is running on my medion (with becker_Z205.ini)

Hallo,

its better you will buy a Becker Navi and then you get an answer! No support for illegal Software!

Regards Sascha