MN 6.5

• Hallo,

Ich gehe weiter in Englisch, das geht mir besser ab.

I have changed the file mn6resouresbinary.res
    In this file there is a file called: Dialog_AddressBook.dat
    I have deleted this file and used the file Dialog_AdressBook.dat from the mn6.5 for the Navigon 7100. (with the bigger screen)
    Also I compressed the files with PNGOUTwin (and MN6.5 works quicker)
    Then I packed the resource file and tried it on my PNA.

It works, now you can call your favorites without the progam MN6.5 crashes.

Only "problem" what appears now: The size of the program wouldn't fit on the 320-240 screen. Because the screen is to little you will miss the buttons "back" and "options" at the bottom of the screen.
    But it works and you can use your favorites now, better than a crash :)

On my Medion MDPNA150 (is the same as T4000) there are a few buttons and a mini joystick. With this joystick you can switch through the buttons, even when they are not visible on your screen. And you can confirm the button by pushing at the joystick. So you can go "back" or get the "options".

I hope you do have something about this.
    When you want this file (mn6recourcesbinary.res), you just email me ( xjeffreyx@zonnet.nl ) and I mail it to you so you can try it also.

bye, Jeffrey

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von xjeffreyx ()

• @ xjeffreyx
    unbelievable, it works, thanks a lot. This is the first work around I discovered for this problem of not working favorites with a T5000 and MN6.5. There might be some other geniuses who can transfer this to a fitting size on a 320/240 screen.
    : drink : drink : drink
    Gery

• Zitat

Original von Gery
    @ xjeffreyx
    unbelievable, it works, thanks a lot. This is the first work around I discovered for this problem of not working favorites with a T5000 and MN6.5. There might be some other geniuses who can transfer this to a fitting size on a 320/240 screen.
    Gery

Hello Gery,

It is fine that it works. :]
    I hope there is someone who can tranfer this file to the fitting size 320*240.

Bye, Jeffrey

• Zitat

Original von Gery
    @ xjeffreyx
    Gery

Hello,
    With help from MAtrix321 I have a new file.
    This one is for the fitting size on a 320-240 screen.

bye, Jeffrey