From Spain...MDPNA 150

• Hi, sorry for non speaking detuschland...

Hi buyed in my country the new MDPNA 150....
    type: MD95099 (Destinator 3 have)

I hacked the device with no problems :) now start scrren and beta player etc..:)

So my problem now is, have a Destinator 3 , i thin is best for me Navigon!!´

Have any, a talk with me privatelly?: messenger: fosytv@hotmail.com

Or any i changed the navigators, with any problem?

Thanks, and Regards from Spain!

Danke!

• Welcome to our forum ktalan !

Only one thing, I dont think it would be legal if someone sent the Navigon software to you. Please understand that we can NOT allow any illegal copying of software or even wishes to do so or to swap it.
    We dont want our forum to be closed by a lawyer. I hope you understand that and act legaly like our other members in the future.

• One question....
    if i need updates in cartographic maps, exist any web for buy news?
    my actual maps is 1q_2004

or no released new maps yet........

Thanks in advance

• Zitat

Original von ktalan
    One question....
    if i need updates in cartographic maps, exist any web for buy news?
    my actual maps is 1q_2004

or no released new maps yet........

Thanks in advance

Pass jetzt jut up jup, ;D

isch kann dir dat janze zeusch uch up Kölsch verzelle, is dat uch jod??

Denn "Kily Minoug" war vor kurzer zick bei Stefan Raab (jenau den typ) und die verzällt janz dolle: "ja ja dat" :D

*duck und weg*

• Ich finde Deine Antwort SEHR unhöflich einem fremdsprachigen Gast gegenüber! Trotzdem wünsche ich Dir nicht, dass Dir mal in Spanien auf dieselbe Art weitergeholfen wird.

Sorry ktalan for that inpolite answer. Hopefully that remains an isolated case.

I have asked the Destinator Moderator for help cause I dont know very much about your system.

-------
    LG Karl

• My system have the same maps of destinator 3 for pocketpc version...

Thanks!

• Hi,

if you bought the MDPNA 150 with Destinator Software, you already have the newest maps.
    A newer Version dos not exist and i think you can´t buy newer maps anywhere.