Medion GoPal E4230 Problem

• Hello everybody,
    It's my first post here.Forgive me i do not speak German.
    I have a Medion GoPal E4230.
    I do not know what happens with these devices.After remaining inactive for 2-3 months, it did not startup normally.It kept prompting me to insert the card with the navigation software.Same thing happened to a friend too.
    Anyway, fortunately it could connect to the computer via Active Sync.I could see all the files ok, except those in My Flash Disk Folder.It seemed empty but when i tried to create a new folder i kept getting the message that the partition was full and there was no empty space.Searching on the web i found that i could view the internal files with te right file on the root of the SD Card named as GOCE.exe and so i did.Windows explorer was revealed and i could see the everything.With My Flash Disk folder i got the same issue.It appeared full at the Storage Management though i could not see any files inside.So i thought that formatting the partition woud be a good idea and so i did.Terrible mistake, now the device freezes at the yellow Medion screen.
    Obviously some essential files on My Flash Disk were deleted and i have to reflash the original device software, which i have no idea where to get it or how to do it.
    I would be deeply obliged if someone could help me.

Best regards.
    George.