.....P/N:60.13S0T.001...

Bar code : M36CPKX104182

Ich habe nichts bei google gefunden!

Batterien sind kompatibel?

Dank

Fabio

p.s. antworten Sie bitte Englisch

• Hi Fabio,

Do you have detailed pictures of the Navigon 8410-battery? Did you open the case to find out about the part numbers? If so, please post more pictures with specifications of length, width, height and connectors of the battery pack.

I have also been looking for a replacement, but I wasn't really successful. Although, I doubt that Navigon uses anything else other than standard li-polymer cells. The 8410-manual states Sony as the manufacturer. However, throughout all Sonys' lines of PDAs and PSPs I couldn't locate an exact match. The only thing matching is a battery for a pico DLP of Optoma, see here: http://www.amazon.com/Optoma-R…-Projectors/dp/B003F8Q6R0

Regards,
    mpp

• Hi mpp

Thank you for your reply

I disassembled 8410 and first off all i disconnected battery plug to avoid any damage.

here in an image

Measures are: Large 35 mm ; Length 58 mm ; Height 4 mm

I tried everything to find any compatible type but no result.

I saw Optoma battery but they do not report measures and it is very expensive only to try (cost is about 50 euros)

I found in this website a battery that look like that one for 8410; it is for Magellan Roadmate 1200: connector seem equal (four wires red-yellow-blue-black)
    Here is the link: "http://www.batterymart.com/p-pda-279li-magellan-battery.html?Category_Code=magellan-384-00015-005-gps"

What do you think ?

Regards

Fabio

• Hallo Meck,
    danke für die Antwort

Ich kaufte mir die Batterie für 2210

Fabio

• Geht relativ einfach und mit etwas Vorsicht auch ohne MAcken am Gehäuse und blutige Finger:

1. Die vier Gummiabdeckungen aus dem Gehäuse mit einen kleinen, sehr kleinen, Schraubenzieher hebeln.
    2. Die vier Schrauben rausdrehen.
    3. Mit einem Taschenmesser in der Rille zwischen Metallrahmen und Rückwand, diese etwas loshebeln. An den entsprechenden Stellen rastet die Rückwand dann aus.

Vorsicht, Gehäuseober- und -unterteil sind über zwei Flachbandkabel miteinander verbunden.

4. Jetzt die beiden Schrauben auf der Platine rausdrehen.
    5. Die Platine am oberen Rand aus dem Gehäuse hebeln. Auch hier vorsichtig sein, auch an der Unterseite hängen noch Kabel.
    6. Jetzt kommst Du an den Stecker der Batterie ran. Diesen aus der Buchse hebeln, am besten seitlich.

Die Batterie liegt unter der Plastikabdeckung und ist an dieser angeklebt. Die Abdeckung geht am besten auf der rechten Gehäuseseite zu entriegeln. Nun kannst Du die Batterie entnehmen.

Einbau in entgegengesetzter Reihenfolge.

• @ Moppie

Danke für die ausführliche Anleitung.
    Macht es sehr viel Mühe dazu ein paar Screens zu posten?
    Besonders der Teil wo das Gehäuse geöffnet wird scheint etwas tricky zu sein. Hab mich auch mal dran versucht.
    Hab es aber aufgegeben weil ich dachte das da drunter Nasen sind und ich die nicht ermitteln konnte.

Danke im Voraus für die Mühe.

• the navigation of pocket
    third Loshebeln with a pocket knife in the groove between the metal frame and rear panel, this somewhat. At the appropriate places snapped the back of it. care, housing top and base are two ribbon cables connected. 4th Now turn out the two screws on the board. 5th The board at the top lever from the housing. Also be careful here, also at the bottom are still hanging cable. 6th Now you come ran to the battery connector.

thnkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz