Becker's Z203 mp3 player does not work properly

• Sorry for the english language but my german is a shame ....

I use a Becker Z203 and I noticed that only ".ogg" audio files can be properly played by the integrated player given by Becker.
    If I try to play a ".mp3" file there are a lot of cracks, buzz... associated to a too high speed and the result is uggly.
    I must precise that if I try to read the same file with TCPMP launched with PMB, everything is prefect. So it is not a problem of firmware : I can play mp3 with TCPMP.

It seems strictly due to the integrated media player.

Is there a way to improve this point or must I accept to convert every audio file to .ogg to be able to listen them properly?

• I notice the absolute same problems with my new Z203. Sometimes it sounds like a short kind of hiccough followed by a short passage (1-3seconds) with a too high speed. My mp3-files are ok. so I have the feeling we have to live with that circumstances... ;(

That´s a pitty in times every little, cheap mp3-player is able to play the files without such stupid failures... :thumbdown:

• The built in MP3 Player is a joke just like the video player, I saw that there are a few codec dll's in the directory, maybe they could be updated, dunno.