Beiträge von jimiz

Hi (english excuse me...) I have a trouble with my old Medion E4430
    not start anymore, always logo picture and 3 second later , windows error : Fatal application error ST.exe
    like the pictures....
    No way to push "o" for reset/clean system
    no USB communicate to PC (only charge)....

I try to searching arounf but no ways...people have same problem with anothers model have reflash , with sd card....
    but for my model no flash file found...meaby not exist one.

any idea help before I put away ?

THANKS!!

Zitat

Original von Ralf25

Buy yourself ... try yourself and keep OR return! ;D Don't get your opinion from others, make your own one! ;D

That' s right...but I need little time before try well him.
    so--if haver really something bad ...is nice to know now...and see better him. If have nothing bad...or only little problems,not so important for navigator...well ..I've not problem to wait and try self.
    I'm only afraid , is a bad producti, like with a hardware bug...like is slowly and bad , when I drive...
    ;D

:D SALUTI DA BIBIONE :D

always Ich!

Hi people.... I Understand no much about this NEW MD96930 GPS , is good or is bad?!? because if is really bad , and the software/hardware work bad...like (many meters out, not recognised streets and give not info inthe right moment but always with a bid delay... ) I think is better I Give back monday...

I dont' want the perfect one...but also a bad model IF I can't use...

so... BAD or not BAD ?

;D right!
    my summer little wohnzng ist in the mitte... LIDO DEL SOLE.... :gap
    the world sometime is real a little hole !
    So...I'm curios to see the nest weeeks.. IF this Medion GPS can drive me to bibione lido del sole... :D

THANKS DANKE GRAZIE zum ALLES !!!

where I'm from ?

ITALIEN (Lignano Udine) EU cup... :( :-D) :gap
    but I live in Klagenfurt (AUSTRIA)...
    so...Höfer have selfo for yesterday this model of MEDIO GPS...

but...is the same story always...

when I buy something MEDION... GRAN PRIX....SILVA ecc...
    I must see Witch kind of model are really...so if I can found one firmware better...or in this case... what SOFTWARE, and what TRICKS & HACKS I can make...

REALLY VIELE DANKE!!! :D

So...if I understand well...this MEDION GPS have a little windows , BUT I CAN'T , make to working like a little pocket pc, so ..qith the desktopo of windows...right?
    for any edit I must work with the syncro program on my pc and connect (usb) the medion... right?

I sorry with my german , but I can't really write...is just bad my english..think my deutsch !!! :D

For last , I like ask ypu a last please... if you can "open" my eyes about:

1) whitch kinf of maps COMPATIBLE (radars,ampels ecc...) extra can I upload on my MEDION , and where found ?
    2) Is possible to install any emulator/game or sometuhnig another APPS on this model ?

REALLY THANKS...
    I try little to search and read..but is really a JUNGLE for me...
    so..little experiments ;)
    with microsoft ACTIVESYNC , and usb cable I have read inside the MD96930...I have install TCMP videoplayer...and now I CAN PLAY all the divx (mpeg4) files... really good!
    Only one question...inside the directory I'v read "WINDOWS"...so this model work lilce a pocket pc? but who can say to me IF I can "open" windows and work on the normal desktop (inside medion ofcourse) ??? is possible ?

?! can really install anothers softwares ? this is a nice news!!!
    but how can I do this ? I just download TCPMP (0.72rc1)...
    my problem now is install inside this medion gps and see the icon on the launch programs... hilfe!!! ;)

(danke 1000!)

yes...but one week ago my ARCHOS mini500 40gb is dead!..no more garanty and no more money . So..when I'v see this GPS can play also video , for me was a nice surprice (for my kind of course...) Is great if we found what can really play this player. ;)

Hanzam...Hi ;)
    Little english...excuse me..
    I'v buy today thesame model...96930!
    I have one question for the video player...
    on "http://www.medion.de/ms/aldi/md96930/at/flash.html" you can read

" MPEG4 & WMV" video files...nothing another info about

on the manual ..nothing...

I'v try many littles video files..(mpeg4, divx so AVI , WMV ..)

nothing..the player don't see them , can't play

Only files .mpg can play...

My question is what can really play this GPS , can't play mpeg4 ? if yes what kind of resolution/bitrate...must have ?
    meaby I can upload another different player on this GPS?

DANKE!!