Flash Rom für PNA500/510 und baugleiche im Downloadbereich

• ok mal zu den wichtigsten neuerungen ^^
    hatte das rom OHNE zusatzspeicher drauf ging nicht komischerweise danach habe ich mal das MIT int. speicher installiert ging auch nicht ^^ danach habe ich nochmal ohne int. speicher installiert und siehe da es geht Oo sehr SEHR ominös ^^
    jetzt habe ich den gopal navigator PE3.0A drauf laufen

dickes danke nochmal an euch

schön euch zu haben :D macht weiter so

this is a never ending story xD

• Schön, dass es jetzt geklappt hat!

Euer GoPal-Freak

Hier geht es zum GoPal-WiKi

**** Bitte keine Supportanfragen per PN, nur über's Forum! ****
    ******** Dann haben auch alle anderen was davon :)) ********

• Hallo,
    habe einen Medion MD 95780 / PNA 510T mit einer 1GB Karte.
    Wie finde ich raus, ob ich internen Speicher habe (Fürs flashen) oder nicht?
    Wer kann helfen?

Vielen Dank.
    alfa2000

:smt006

• Hallo alfa2000 und Willkommen im Forum

du brauchst das ROM für Geräte ohne Speicher.

Gruß Navirunner

Gruß Navirunner

GoPal Wiki
    Tipps und Hilfen reinschauen lohnt sich

**** Bitte keine Supportanfragen per PN, nur über's Forum! ****
    ******** Dann haben auch alle anderen was davon **********

• Hello i´m from Andorra, i can´t undertand german.... i have a big problem, whit my pda 510 T
    i tried to change a gopal 3.1 and something is not correct my medion is out..
    if you can help in english,

better in spanisch, en español es my lengua materna... aunque soy andorrano.
    gracias

• Zitat von Enric

Hello i´m from Andorra, i can´t undertand german.... i have a big problem, whit my pda 510 T
    i tried to change a gopal 3.1 and something is not correct my medion is out..
    if you can help in english,

better in spanisch, en español es my lengua materna... aunque soy andorrano.
    gracias

is nobody here to help me???

• Hi Enric,

you are trying to upgrade from 1.1 to 3.1, right?

The newer 3.1 version might need another Flash content to run on.
    If you do a softboot (reset through the pin hole at the bottom side of the device), what text (white on black background) is displayed in the upper left corner?
    What is the exact hardware you own?
    Please tell us the Model Number (located on the sticker at the bottom side of the device).
    Depending on your answers, a new FlashROM can be selected from the download area.
    This has to be installed in order for GoPAL 3.1 to run on a 510T hardware.

Since I am not in this forum too often, answers will take some time (unless another kind soul jumps in...)

regards,
    Klaus

... sorry, "no hablo español" ...

• Yes I tried to upgrade from AE 1.1 to PE 3.1
    If I do a soft, or hard reset, it gives equal does not work…
    Only to put hard reset in ON, if I´am pushing the button to lower volume, opens to blue screen with menu for upgrade wince and others
    My hardware is Win CE NET 4.2 Core
    Number of my PNA is MD 95964
    PN 40016503

I´like to know , to restore again from PC the software, whit activesync is not posible.. :angry

Thanks Klaus
    my german is = 0 :smt021

my englisch now is very bad, :smt017

I hope yo can help me… :smt022

• Hello Enric,

i hope i can help you with this little HowTo:

first download the correct Rom File from the downloadcenter in this forum ( the difference is the internal memory ). when you got it you must copy the file"winceimg.bin" and "winceimg.cks" on a small SD card ( if possible 128MB or smaller formated in FAT )

then you have to put the card in your pna and go in the blue screen. please choose the "update by MMC/SD"

after a few moments the flash should be done and you have to do a "hard reset" ( the small button on the bottom of your pna ) turn it of and on.

now you should have a red bootscreen with "medion GoPal. now you can install the GoPal 3.1 on your device without any problems.

• yes I put my card in PNA in format Fat whit the correct files "winceimg.bin" and "winceimg.cks" from this forum, and when I put in menu "Wince Upgrade" enter, after click in "WINCE by MMC/SD"
    , in four seconds in blue screen I can see
    Waiting!!!
    MountDisk SUCCESS!
    Open CE image

and I´cant move or change, is fixed on blue screen for a long time, or for ever..

if you now how can I do to charge again or restore the sofware for PNA.
    thanks.
    sorry my englisch is very bad.... my german NO iS

• ok...

please reformate the SD card and copy the both files one by one. then try it again to flash it.

if this does not work please try an other SD card to flash the rom.

• x SkyHammEr when I go looking abot menu (blue screen menu) in pna in Other tools I tried put in number 2 ROM Checksum and i can see

ROM CheckSum Calculate :

UBoot Region
    Checksum = 0x009d0c67

XIPKERNEL Region
    Ckecksum = 0x0000000

No BINFS Filesystem
    Any key to continue....

and I can´t do more

thanks for your help...

• Bringen Sie Pfosten auf den englischen Abschnitt innen des Forums, welches die Normen des Forums respektiert, wenn die podeis zum Sie, zu mir zu beraten fortzufahren, den ich für es danke.
    Grüße und Dank

Transfer post to the English section in of the forum respecting the norms of the forum, if can you to continue advising you to me I thank for it.
    greetings and thanks

in English and German use a translator, because of German zero, English my level is low. you excuse

• vielleicht kann mir einer helfen.ich habe ein ts 6000t und möchte gopal 4pe rauf machen.ich habe das flash genommen ohne int. speicher und dann die installationsordner rauf kopiert.beim neustart hat sich die software installiert,aber selbst nach einen neustart des gerätes passierte nichts.
    bitte,bitte hilfe
    mfg