blaupunkt lucca 5.3 firmware update

• hello,please excuse me becouse i'm not talking in german but i don't know how to spell in german so i write in english.i have a blaupunkt lucca 5.3 and i have deleted by mistake some files and now when i turn it on it says ,,INSERT THE UPGRADE SD CARD Don t remove power cable Sistem Folder does not exist".i need somewone to upload the firmware for this device becouse i can not find it nowere.the software version that i need is
    v316470sys06914os1000_341.zip.if somewone could help me i will appreciate.thank you in advance.

• v316470sys06914os1000_341.zip

Hi Navnav,
    since Blaupunkt abandoned to their biggest shame the complete Navigation sector years ago, it will not support those any longer. So no official files can be found on Blaupunkt pages anymore.
    I personally have no Lucca 5.3 so I can´t help. You may not get any help here since this forum does not allow to change copyrighted material. The only advise is to look on the web to find some file hoster which may have the desired file, -but take all possible care since those may contain also "bad" software (especially on sources from USA, or eastern countries...)
    Maybe someone else who actually owns the Lucca can help by private mail...