How I can unlock WinCE? Help me Please

• Hallo all, If somebody Can help me in unlock Windows CE in this Becker? ?( Please

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mateo886 ()

• Which device?
    Please give me more details...so what would you do exactly?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MrUndercover ()

• I have windows ce 4.2. I isn't known on it :/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mateo886 ()

• Zitat

Original von mateo886
    I have windows ce 4.2. I isn't known on it :/

I'm sorry but I dont know what you mean?
    Sure you have CE 4.2 and now? I didn't understand your second sentence!
    Maybe you can use an english dictionary to explain me your request?!

• Er möchte wohl wissen, wie er das wince beim 7916 freilegt, um z. B etwas anderes aufzuspielen....

• I want unlock Windows Ce to instal some Navigacion program (MioMap or TomTom)

• Hi mateo,

go to "Settings" --> "Information" and there you can find the logo from Navigon.
    Click several times on the logo and you will see... WIN CE.

Regards

MrU

• MrUndercover BIG Thanks, it's working but I have broken down USB port in Becker and I cant instal Nothing :/

• Oh that's crap. Sounds like an expensive problem. :( Now you must send back the unit to Becker and they will repair or change. Wish you good luck and a low invoice.
    If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask us.

Regards

MrU

Edit: Hey mateo

Why do you need the usb port? On the bottom side of the unit you will find a serial connection, behind the small cover! And in scope of delivery there was a cable with the right plug to this port. After connect, your computer recognize the device as a card reader or something else. May this is a help for you?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MrUndercover ()

• Hallo, I Have repaired USB port, Now How I can unlock widows CE and instal TomTom ?(