problem with COMAND

• have installed comand the 2,0 A203 827 52 42 into Mercedes Class c Sportcoupè. My car is CAN-BUS, the COMAND is not CAN-BUS. T
    he command to the handle-bar do not work and the display does not work.
    HOW I MUST MAKE?
    THANK

• You have a plug formerly installed at your Audio 10 but not applicable at your COMAND, this plug is named plug C.

You need a C2 - plug, part-no. 000 545 42 30 + 001 545 48 40, additional two pins 008 545 55 26. And then connect:

From existing C pin 1 to new C2 pin 9 (CAN high, brown-red)
    From existing C pin 2 to new C2 pin 8 (CAN low, brown).

regards

Wenni

• The parts you find at your Mercedes - Benz - dealer....

regards

Wenni

• Therefore I resolve the problem to the display, that is I succeed to see the navigator on the display?

• I don't know which kind of problem you have with the navigation. For having it working you (and the system) needs:

- an inserted navi-CD
    - a GPS - Satellite-Fix for having the momentary position (prerequisite: A GPS-antenna has to be installed)
    - Speed-Signal (via CAN-Bus).

Ignition On/Off, Dimming of Dash-board-illumination, Outdoor-brightness, Steering-wheel-remote and info's for tachometer-display are coded in CAN too.

regards

Wenni

P.S. It would be very helpful you don't split up any new question into a new thread, I don't like it to look into threads posted weeks ago for getting informations about your configuration.