Hidden secret Traffic Pro menu's.

• Hi Becker users,

(I type in English, but can read German, so don't hesitate to react in German.....)

The Becker Traffic Pro version 5.0 has at least one hidden secret menu. But I would like to know if anybody knows more hidden features......

This is the hidden feature I know:
    * Make sure that both Radio and Navigation screens are in the default mode (so no double pressing of buttons).
    * First press the "Radio" button.
    * Then press the "Navigate" button.
    * Then press key "1" and "10" simultaneously.

What you now see is the true speed-puls counter and the forward/backward indicator. Be informed that when you are in this hidden menu, all other functions are "off" like the phone mute etc...

In order to leave this hidden screen, press the "1" and "10" keys simultaneously again. No other possibility to leave this screen.

Please add any other hidden features you know.... (I'm looking for hidden screens that report the measured speed in Km/h and height above sealevel...)

Best regards, Johan.

Johan Evers
    HAM Amateurfunk call PE1PUP.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ()

• Versteckt ist es nicht, sondern eine normale Funktion der Version 6.0. Ab 5 Satelliten wird neben den Koordinaten auch die Höhe über NN angezeigt. Überraschend genau. (NN=sea level)

Holger

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ()