Beiträge von joff

GoPalFreak, thanks for the quick answer. So i just have to used it with the old navigator 5.1 or Navigon 6.1.

Thanks for the always quick response, and possitive attitude in this forum.

Jan

The version that I have are on a dvd saying Gopal Navigator PE 3.0A, so I think is the full version( it came with my PNA 470T).

After deleting all files in "my flash disk" what files do I need to put in there. I have tried to put all the files from the installation folder on the dvd on a SD-card, it starts to install and then stops after a few seconds.

Do you know if I can move the files direct to the "my flash disk"?

Jan

Hello Navirunner.
    I have a PNA 240T (MD95536) You say that Gopal vers. 3.0 can run on this machine. But how do I make a "cleanup" on the 240T, when I try to install via sd-card, it starts to install and then ends half way true, and the comes up with the old icons, and the only thing thats works are the MP3 player. No reaction from the navigations icon.

By the way I also have a 470t and what at great skin (V.6.0) you have made.

Jan

Hello Ralf25, thanks
    Yes reading is much better than writing, but where do you find direct link to the downloads. When I use the assi it says that it is blocked by a
    firewall, and when I close my Norton, it still says it blocked. I dont know
    if I have to open some ports in my wireless router, as it also have a firewall. Do you happen to know?

Jan