Beiträge von Duplicate gost

Hello,

:top

I bought a new 1Gb SD memory card (as suggested) and copy 2 files to it. I do again the same procedure as before (with my 2Gb memory card), but now installation was not interupted by error - so my navi works again excellent.

Thank You very much for Your efforts to solve my prolem (special thank's to Webmaster).

Kind regards,
    Igor

:top

After formating FlashRom (blue Menu) I try to install 2 files - winceimg.bin (13.983 KB) and inceimg.CKS (1 KB), but when my navi read them 100% I got a message "Size Error ... Any key to continue". I tried to format Flash again (that works properly) and then "0 = FlashRom Upgrade" and "2=WinCE by SD/MMC" .... the same problem - messages are: "Waitng!!" then "MountDisk SUCCESS!", "Open CEImage ...", "Read progress: xx%" and at last "Size error." "Any key to continue"!!!!!!!!!!???? When I look in Win XP my SD memory card has "FAT" format.

Navi was purchased in Austria - Hofer about 2 weeks ago and worked perfectly untill I tried to upgrade SW from AE 3.0 to PE 3.0; probably with wrong moves. I saw that version PE is much better ....

If somebody has any idea how to make it "live again" (this Saturday I go
    to holidays) I will be very grateful.

Thank’s in advance.