TMC in TomTom PDA möglich !!

• Zitat

Original von peppe131
    Is so can you tell me to which e-mail adress I have to sent them?

The mail direction you can see it in the manual of software DecoRDS I prefer not to put it here.

• Jose-Ramon,

I installed decoRDS and it works great. My compliments. Now I have some other questions:
    is it possible to use decoRDS and Tomtom contemporany when using a virtual port (with GPSgate). Now I have to close decoRDS to receive a gps signal on the Tomtom:
    when I close decoRDS to navigate with Tomtom is it possible to restart decoRDS with the application controlTMC on the 4th screen of Tomtom? I tried it with the button reiniciar but nothing happend. The settings are equal as in de manual.

Regards
    Peppe

• Zitat

Original von peppe131
    is it possible to use decoRDS and Tomtom contemporany when using a virtual port (with GPSgate).

Yes, with GpsGate will be exported the information of the TMC in real time.

Zitat

Original von peppe131
    when I close decoRDS to navigate with Tomtom is it possible to restart decoRDS with the application controlTMC on the 4th screen of Tomtom?

No, this application only allows to close DecoRDS and to reinitiate the cycle of shipments of the TMC always must be running DecoRDS.

• I tried to navigate on tomtom with a wired GPS and to receive comtemporany the TMC signal. The GPS and TMC receiver are all in one. I didn't get a TMC signal only a GPS signal. I use a virtual gate with GPSgate. Now I asked my self what's wrong?
    Is it because the GPS and TMC receiver are all in one and because it's wired? Do I have to use a bluetooth GPS receiver and a wired TMC receiver or I just made a fault by setting the settings in GPSgate. Maybe you can help me.

Regards

• Zitat

Original von peppe131
    I tried to navigate on tomtom with a wired GPS and to receive comtemporany the TMC signal. The GPS and TMC receiver are all in one. I didn't get a TMC signal only a GPS signal. I use a virtual gate with GPSgate.

If you have a receiver GPS with TMC, and another receiver GPS with wired... you do not need software GpsGate:

1) It opens DecoRDS in port COM of receiver GPS+TMC, tune a frequency with TMC and it touches menu TMC in TomTom

2) When TomTom is opened, you open the GPS (TomTom) in COM port of wire.

• Hallo
    Ich habe das gleich Konfiguration aber mit HP2210.

Es klapt bei mir auch nicht und bin verloren in sowiel Information.

Klapt es schon bei dir ??

Wie ??

gruss und danke

ruy