TMC in TomTom PDA möglich !!

• Thank you. Looks like my quick and dirty "transcodig" made some error, but I think this can wait for the moment when this transcoding is really needed.

Enjoy your vacation!

• Hallo alle zusammen. Ich habe große Probleme mit der normalen Funktion des Programms. Die TMC-Ereignisse werden im Fenster sauber decodiert und man kann sie abspeichern. Will man sie jedoch wieder öffnen (Funktion FILE) kommt:
    Error when opening My Documents\TMC_D321.txt

Die Datei kann man mittels Editor problemlos öffnen und anschauen.

Aktiviert man TMC to TomTom, wird TT6 gestartet, aber die vielen Ereignisse werden nicht angeziegt. Immer nur der Test-TMC mit der :(aktuelle Zeit/Datum. Hat jemand einen Tip für einen Verzweifelten User?

• Zitat

Original von Bernd77
    Hallo alle zusammen. Ich habe große Probleme mit der normalen Funktion des Programms. Die TMC-Ereignisse werden im Fenster sauber decodiert und man kann sie abspeichern. Will man sie jedoch wieder öffnen (Funktion FILE) kommt:
    Error when opening My Documents\TMC_D321.txt

The data TMC that keep when touching the window: My Documents \ TMC_D321.txt, is not a data file RDS is only a file log with data TMC and you can consult it with a text editor (PDA/PC)

Zitat

Original von Bernd77
    Aktiviert man TMC to TomTom, wird TT6 gestartet, aber die vielen Ereignisse werden nicht angeziegt. Immer nur der Test-TMC mit der :(aktuelle Zeit/Datum. Hat jemand einen Tip für einen Verzweifelten User?

In order to export the data of the TMC towards the TomTom:

1 - Open DecoRDS
    2 - Tune a transmitter that transmits TMC
    3 - Activate TMC in TomTom

IMPORTANT:
    To work the TMC in real time with the TomTom , it is necessary to use a version of the TomTom previous to v6.02 (6.01, 6.00)

• :sonne
    Ola Jose,

Can you tell me if it is possible to use decoRDS in The Netherlands?

Greetings

• Jose,

Thanks for your answer. Could you please tell me whether you are preparing a Dutch version of decoRDS, or if it is possible to add the table of locations by myself???. This morning I tried to get a TMC signal but I could not find any. I started decoRDS, port 5, rate 34.000, automatic search. DecoRDS has to be installed on the PDA doesn't it ??????

Gracias

Giuseppe

• 1) DecoRDS and OpenNETCF it's must install in the memory of the PDA.
    2) The TMC tables are including within the code of the DecoRDS.
    3) I do not have the table of the locations TMC of Holland.

• Hallo liebe TomTom Gemeinde,

ich verwende seit dem ich hier die Software DecoRDS gefunden habe das Programm. Nun habe ich folgendes Problem:

Nach einiger Zeit erhalte ich immerwieder einer Fehler "UART Error Framing," und kann damit nichts anfangen.

Nach dem auftreten des Fehlers ist ein TMC-E,pfang nicht mehr möglich, ich muss das Programm schließen und neu starten. Wenn ich glück habe finde ich auf 91,5 MHz ein Signal. Nach kurzer Zeit kommt aber der Fehler schon wieder. ?(

Wer kann helfen. :(

• Zitat

Original von fopitz
    Nun habe ich folgendes Problem:

Nach einiger Zeit erhalte ich immerwieder einer Fehler "UART Error Framing," und kann damit nichts anfangen.

Wenig oben, hatten Sie die Antwort:

Zitat

Original von Jose-Ramon

The DecoRDS is compatible with WM5, but whenever it is used with a receiver Bluetooth. When a receiver with connection by wire is used (GNS FM9, 9830 ...), exists a mutual incompatibility between OpenNETFC and WM5: the speed cannot be modified (WM5), and only can be connected to 9600 bps. Nevertheless, it is possible to use it with a virtual COM... software GpsGate

• Thanks Jose-Ramon

My PDA use Windows Mobile 2003 secend edition and i use GNS FM9 Box on COM 1 with 38400 bps. My GPS-Module is an CF-Card.
    Use DecoRDS GPS-Information? I don't think.

What can i do, that the software runs?

• Dear Jose-Ramon,

Can you also build decoRDS for the Netherlands if you have the TMC locations tabels as I can get the tabels from the TMC organisation? If yes where do I have to send them?

Greetings

Peppe

• Zitat

Original von fopitz
    My PDA use Windows Mobile 2003 secend edition and i use GNS FM9 Box on COM 1 with 38400 bps.

At Windows Mobile 2003 with the GNS FM9, DecoRDS works without problems in COM1 to 38400 bps.

• Zitat

Original von peppe131
    Can you also build decoRDS for the Netherlands if you have the TMC locations tabels as I can get the tabels from the TMC organisation?

The organisms of the traffic in each country, his distribute the tables of the TMC and I do not know the person in charge of the Netherlands.

• Jose-Ramon,

Today I informed at the traffic organism. They will send me the tmc tables. If you want them I can sent them to you. Is so can you tell me to which e-mail adress I have to sent them?

Greetings Giuseppe