HowTo: Pimp My Becker 7934

• Zitat

Original von Manni-B
    Download toosten_ShowTaskBar - extract the zip-file and then copy .exe into the folder MyFlashDisk and execute it in the Explorer of WinCE.

HTH

Ok, but how can I get to the explorer of WinCE ?

• Zitat

Ok, but how can I get to the explorer of WinCE ?

Goto
    -> Settings
    -> Information

There you have to click three times onto the Navigon-Symbol

• Zitat

Original von Manni-B

Goto
    -> Settings
    -> Information

There you have to click three times onto the Navigon-Symbol

It is not working !!!

• Yah... is not working! a tapped it three times.... 1st tup 2nd tup 3rd tup and then sound tschhhhh.... ? nothing happend

• ok i got it.... just click three times on te screen in the information menu...

• How can I Rename PICTURES in the menu...? Avtor renamed it to Extras.... I can't fin It enywhere...

• Zitat

Original von ceko
    How can I Rename PICTURES in the menu...? Avtor renamed it to Extras.... I can't fin It enywhere...

Look for the files in /My Flash Disk/resources/images
    More Info do you find here, but however only in German language

• Hi,

you have to copy the file "strings_Shell_Default.txt" (or "strings_Shell_Default_English.txt", I'm not sure but I think it's the first) to your PC and change the entry "S: Pictures" into "S: Extras" or "S: whateveryouwant" copy the file back to the PNA.

greets
    sLindi

09/06 - 12/07 Becker Traffic Assist 7934
    12/07 - 01/08 Becker Traffic Assist 7827
    --- seither --- auf der Suche nach DEM Navi

• Thank you! That is done! Can u help me with something else to...
    I need to rename that addon "Pimp My Becker" .... And that only can be done with changin the pictures... so I'm interested if I can change the pictures in other format then *.ico? like bmp or something....

• maybe you have msn ? we can talk there.... if you want ofcourse... because u are doing me a favor... and I'm very thankfull.....

• Zitat

Original von ceko
    I need to rename that addon "Pimp My Becker" ....

What do you want to do exactly?

Sorry, no msn.

09/06 - 12/07 Becker Traffic Assist 7934
    12/07 - 01/08 Becker Traffic Assist 7827
    --- seither --- auf der Suche nach DEM Navi

• and here is another problem.........

I exchanged "ButtonSpeedLimitNormal.ico" with my picture which I draw in photoshop and saved it like "ButtonSpeedLimitNormal.ico" the same as it was....

i put it in buttons folder and replace the existing file and that is the result:

ERROR